Wednesday 17 December 2014

top up year

I decided the main thing i would like to do after this course is to study the top up year. I chose to do this because I felt that I would be able to discover my personal styling and understand some more of the technical side as well as the written side of photography.


I started by researching the Creative Enterprise top up in Digital Media, which is hosted by Newcastle College.  The qualification i will receive in the end is a BA (hones), There is a detailed list of what the course will hold and what i will be expected to do throughout the year, For example project proposal, development and writing a dissertation based around an investigation.  The top up year asked that you have the relevant foundation degree to start this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment