Friday 12 December 2014

future plans

After the foundation degree, I have come up with three of the main things, which I am planning, on doing. In this report I will be explaining what they are and how I will go about doing these. I will also be thinking about what is the best way to do these.
After the two years i have spent studying and creating work for the foundation degree I am planning on studying the top up year to gain the BA. I felt that since i have spent a lot of time and effort on his course that I would love to complete the whole 3 years of the course. I will be applying through UCAS again to stupid the top up year at Newcastle College. I have already completed my personal statement in which i have explained in detail why I want to study the top up year and how I would be an asset towards the course.  I have also included a paragraph about my inspirations and style of photography. Along with why i love photography as much as i do.
I am planning to travel around the some of the world’s most beautiful cities. I want to experience as much as I possibly can.  I would like to travel around the majority of Europe and America. I have a huge interest and love of fashion photography and I would like to travel around the world documenting the way different cities and cultures dress.  Being a huge blogger myself I would continue to blog about the trips, As well as documenting the differences in fashion. I will be looking at the lifestyle of people and their cultures.

Another thing I am planning to do when I finish my degree is to work under a professional photographer. I felt that this would be a great way for me to gain skills in being an assistant to a photographer and allow me to gain a lot more skills that i may not have gained from the course, for example i will be able to see how another person works and how they set up a studio or location to their
Advantage. I will be able to see how they add their personal tough to their work and see how for example using natural lighting can work to my advantage. After working alongside a photographer I would like to start up my own business, this will require me gaining more skills in business development so I can sell my work successfully. I will work on creating a more professional looking website to showcase my work. I am also planning on designing more professional business cards so i am able to spread the word about my work. Another element i will be looking into is social networking. This will allow me to share work with the public and allow the public to contact me.


Overall i feel like i have a very detailed plan of what i am planning on doing once this term is over. There are so many things, which i would love to do at the end of year, however these three options are the ones, which i am able to do to build up my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment